The Art of Managing People – Ground Rules for Teams
Are you an HR Manager or Director who is always short on time?
Do you feel you’re the only one in the business who is flying the flag for HR?
Are you certain that business performance and profitability would improve if Managers (especially the ‘accidental’ ones) could pick up the slack with the fundamentals of managing people?
‘The Art of Managing People’ might be just what you need!
This package will help develop managers and help them build high-performing, engaged teams which will skyrocket business performance and profitability. They’ll learn:
- How to create a values and behaviours framework for employees that unites everyone behind a common purpose
- How to manage performance from a strengths perspective and encourage employees to take ownership of their own development
- How to help employees understand their roles and responsibilities, and how they fit into the bigger picture
Also available as add-on options*:
Health and Safety Basics
A crash course for managers on everything they need to know including general health and safety responsibilities, how to carry out a risk assessment, and guidance on display screen equipment and manual handling regulations.
This is an essential guide for managers on how to carry out a successful employee induction. Perfect for managers who have no idea about where to start.
Putting together an employee handbook
This is the best way for managers to tell employees what is expected of them, and what they can expect in return. It’s also the perfect way to have all of the essential HR policies and guidance in one place and at-a-glance. Handbooks can be branded and customised for the business.
Basic contract template
This can be adapted to suit the business and it is an essential when it comes to meeting legal obligations as a small to medium employer.
- It will save time for super busy HR Managers/Directors like you. If managers learn how to do the HR fundamentals, it frees up your time to do the tasks that are really going to make a difference to business performance and profitability.
- You won’t feel like you’re the lone voice pushing for improvements in how people and processes are managed.
The package investment is £300* which can be paid as a one-off payment or over 3 months to spread the cost.
Training can also be delivered as workshops (with an additional cost for travel time) or you can opt for it to be delivered as a webinar. Get in touch for a bespoke price.
*Or £450 with any one of the add-on options